Sewers work very hard to carry out waste and contaminated water, but this makes them prone to experience major problems. Since there are many things that could be disturbing the sewer system, a thorough inspection is the safest way to tell what’s going on. It is not enough to know that a sewer is malfunctioning, since a leak must be treated differently than a clog. By contacting our reliable team of plumbing professionals at Drain Charmer, the most optimal treatment can be found.
Call (805) 800-8762 or view our favorable Google and Yelp reviews to learn more.
Leave us a review! We're always wanting to know how we can improve and love to hear from you.
Proactive minor repairs by experienced techs can often prevent a large, expensive replacement.
It is time to get a hold of a knowledgeable sewer specialist whenever:
- The lawn or yard is filled with mushy, wet spots
- The toilet constantly runs or clogs
- There has been a large increase of insects and rodents drawn to leaking sewage
- Places throughout the lawn have suddenly begun growing bright green grass
- The whole property smells like sewage waste
- Different plumbing fixtures continue to face backups, especially toilets, sinks, and tubs
- There are strange sounds of gurgling, bubbling, groaning, banging, or hammering coming from the pipes
To begin resolving these issues, speak to a tech at Drain Charmer. Extensive sewer inspections go a long way in safeguarding these critical lines from suffering long-term damage.
Call one of our team members at (805) 800-8762 or contact us online to ask any questions regarding our Ventura sewer inspections.